Use water color painting as a card design

Hi guys,

It's Sweety here. I have recently been in love with water colour. I have experimented quite a lot with it and you will soon get to see a nice tips and tricks video on my YouTube channel. You know how you want to paint something...just a fig or a leaf or a flower but somehow the stamps don't do it justice. I painted some Ginkgo leaves for #leafloveparty (check Instagram) on water colour paper. These leaves may be easily mistaken for flowers. I don't have a separate notepad for my watercolored projects. Usually I incorporate them in my art journals, but here, I just matted it on some gloss embossed DCWV craft paper.


I stamped the word "stay" with brown Versacolor ink and "wild" with my favourite Gold metallic ink. It's more shiny in real life. I hope you like how it turned out.

Linking this to:
1. CASology Week 298: Jungle


2. Color Throw down:


3. aaa cards CAS #114: I used the first column, gold, water colours and flowers.

Comments

  1. Beautiful water colouring! Love the ginkgo leaves, so dainty and delightfully different. Thanks for joining in with the Tic Tac Toe Challenge at AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great coloring! Beautiful card! Thanks for joining AAA Cards! Hugs Ã…sa

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts