1 stamp 2 cards: Floral

Hi guys,

I hope you had a wonderful Sunday, a sit-back-and-relax one. I love to craft on Sundays as they give me the rest that I need. :P

Here's what I created using Penny Black sunshine flowers for my cards:


First card uses repeat stamping with versamark and then heat setting the gold embossing powder.


I used Staedtler watercolour pencils to colour the flowers. Remember to sharpen the pencils if you wanna try this. White on the dark blue card stock and blue on the white panel.
The subtle white softens the look of the card and makes it more elegant.


























For card 2, I did something entirely different. I coloured the edges of the card with Kokuyo Camlin watercolour brush pens in a rainbow pattern. I initially planned to make a shaker card with this one but then changed my mind.


I just loved the vibrance of the colours on the flowers and kept the rest of the card pretty simple.


I added some studio G glitter glue to make the vase glittery.
I hope you like my effort. Thanks for stopping by.
Have a great start to the week!
Sweety.

Linking this to:
1. Paru's card making challenges: How can there be a colour challenge and no rainbow? I love rainbows and the second card is just so easy to make, with the rainbow colours adding the vibrancy that any birthday needs!


2. aaa cards  CAS #112: I love water colouring with my brush pens. They are my go-to markers for almost all my cards. A simple vase on a colourful base makes the CAS card look more fun and vibrant.

Comments

  1. I love the vibrancy of the colours you have used in your second card. Thanks for playing along at AAA Cards

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both cards are beautiful! Love the simplicity and shine of the 2nd card. Thank you so much for sharing your card with us at AAA Cards Challenge. - Sweet Kobylkin
    Click through to see now a new Clean and Simple card with Die Cutting on The Edge Technique.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww Thanks so much Ksenija. I love your cards :)

      Delete
  3. Fabulous colours and I love how you’ve created a frame for your card using them. Thanks for joining in with the favourite technique challenge at AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello! Your watercoloring is beautiful and vibrant. So full of cheerfulness. Thank you for sharing with us at AAA Cards. =) Tracie

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts